Struggled hard to uncover a topic to write something for but I couldn’t get the appropriate one. For me writing is the way of expressing my thought process for what I see, feel and experience. I was about to sleep and it was 11 PM my eyes were half open, before going to bed with my half open eyes I checked my Facebook account, and in the very first glance I got irritated and closed my Facebook account. Can you guess why? Because there are few people who are a friend to me post every second status on their social media, they don’t limit themselves. Being human we need to balance our life, and for that, we need to find the appropriate limitation for whatever we do in our life. Excessive use of anything isn’t always good.
Personally, what I think is posting and keeping a status of every moment what you do isn’t a good practice. In general, Normal people who are friend with you get irritated to go through same photos, same status every time- each day when we go through our Facebook. People don’t value you and your activities when it crosses the limit. Yes, it is true that social media are meant for the communication between people, it lets you know what is going on with others life and vice verse but should maintain your limit. It is not a good practice of posting photos of everything you do from morning to evening man, be practical guys! I am not suggesting anyone to stop posting but shared what I felt. People want to know about you but I don’t think they need every minute status. Those who need and are close to you, for them you can personally message them but please don’t ruin others news feed by your unnecessary photos and status. People value that thing which is rarely available but not which you find in every step of your life. Share your special moment, achievement but you don’t need to post your regular daily routine from morning to evening.
It is what I feel but you have your opinion, and I respect yours too.
No comments:
Post a Comment